You have a couple of options to request a Pattern Day Trading (PDT) reset. You…
Please complete the following steps if you would like to add Reg T margin or Portfolio Margin to your account.
- Log in to Client Portal > Settings > Account Settings.
- In the “Configuration”section, click the “Edit” (pencil).
- In the Account Type drop down down menu, select either Reg T Margin or Portfolio Margin (Reg T requires at least a $2,000 (or USD equivalent) account value at all times and Portfolio Margin requires at least a $110,000 (or USD equivalent) account value at all times).
- You can then select whether you would like to change your trading permissions. Please note that Portfolio Margin also requires options permissions so you can add them there if you do not already have them on your account. Click Continue.
- Answers all the questions by selecting Yes or No and then click Continue.
- If you do not participate in the Secure Login System for two-factor authentication, you will receive an email with a confirmation number. Enter the confirmation number sent to you via email, then click Continue. If you have not received a confirmation number, click Request Confirmation Number to have a new confirmation number sent to your email address.
- Type in your name under the Electronic Signature section on each disclosure and click Continue. Your request is submitted. Click Ok.