Please complete the following steps if you would like to link a bank account to your ToledoTrade account for deposits and withdrawals.
Login to Account Management and select the Transfer & Pay > Fund Transfers You will want to select Deposit, the Currency and ACH Initiated by Us. You can then enter and save your bank information.
You will be asked to verify your bank in one of two ways:
Instant Verification (recommended): allows ToledoTrade clients the opportunity to have bank and account information verified instantly during the account set-up process.
- Select Instant Verification and click the Verify Bank Account
- Select your bank from the pop up window. Enter the login credentials for your bank and click Next.
- On the next screen, select the account you want to use at your bank. The Verify Account screen will present the details of the account you selected. Click Confirm.
- Verify banking information and click Continue.
- Confirm and Sign on the Next screen. Enter you electronic signature, your username and your password. Click Continue.
- You will then want to use your security code card or Handy Trader authentication to complete the process. You may now use this method for future deposits and withdrawals. If you would like to initiate a transfer you can go to Transfer & Pay > Fund Transfers, select Deposit and select that you want to use previously saved bank account information.
Traditional (takes longer): sends two small test deposits to your bank account that you then want to verify in Account Management.
- Select Traditional Verification and select the Bank Country and Bank Account Type.
- Enter the Bank Account Number and Confirm the Account Number Below.
- Enter the ABA routing number. You can also search by bank name but we recommend adding it manually.
- You will be asked to confirm your request via electronic signature and security token authentication.
- Within 1-3 business days, two random credits (deposits) each less than one dollar and a corresponding debit (withdrawal) will be issued to your bank account.
- Once you have these amounts, log back in Account Management and from the Pending Requests menu option select the Confirm Amount link adjacent to your instruction enter the credit amounts. Once you have entered the correct amounts, you may now use this method for future deposits and withdrawals. If you would like to initiate a transfer you can go to Transfer & Pay > Fund Transfers, select Deposit and select that you want to use previously saved bank account information.